Yes! We schedule telehealth appointments the same way we schedule in-clinic appointments.
For more information about telehealth or to schedule a session, visit our Telehealth page.
Physical therapy is a medical, hands-on approach to relieving pain and restoring function. Physical therapists are medical experts in musculoskeletal and neurological conditions and work closely with physicians.
Our physical therapists evaluate your movement patterns, identify the cause of your pain, and work to eliminate it.
While every patient’s condition and pain is unique, our physical therapists will use a variety of gentle hands-on techniques, exercises, and equipment to relieve pain quickly and restore your function to optimum levels.
The overall goal is to restore pain-free mobility and function and to prevent the injury or pain from recurring.
As a patient you have the right to receive physical therapy at any place you choose. At Foundation Therapy, you will receive the highest quality care while achieving the results you need.
We pride ourselves on providing a positive, encouraging environment with well-trained, friendly staff. We are confident in our ability to help you reach your goals and get back to life without pain.
You now have direct access to physical therapy, so you do NOT need a referral to see a physical therapist.
Physical therapy is not meant to hurt, but to relieve pain. However, as you restore your mobility, pain levels can fluctuate at times. You might experience some temporary soreness from using muscles that are weakened or recovering.
This is a normal response to therapy treatment. Good communication with your therapist will help minimize any discomfort. We want you on your way to quick pain relief and back to normal activities.
Physical therapists have years of university level training in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology (study of joint movement), neurology, and many of the other medical sciences.
Our physical therapists have graduated from accredited physical therapy programs and are state licensed. Depending on the university, the physical therapy program is either a masters or doctorate level degree.
Rest assured, your therapist is well trained to evaluate and treat your condition.
- Our scheduling is easy and we offer convenient appointment times for you. We have morning and evening appointments available to meet the demands of your busy schedule. Call us today to schedule a free consult.
- Dress comfortably with clothes that allow easy access for the therapist to examine your problem areas. For treatments, loose fitting clothes that are comfortable for gentle exercises and supportive sneakers are often good choices to wear.
- Each session lasts approximately 60 minutes. The amount of time will be based on your specific needs, and your therapist will discuss this with you.
Each patient’s diagnosis is different, so together with your referring physician, your therapist will develop a plan of care that is right for you.
Your plan of care and number of visits will be determined during your first visit and explained to you by our physical therapist.
Yes, in most cases it does. Foundation Therapy will be happy to assist in contacting your insurance company and determining your coverage based on your individual policy.
For more information, visit our insurance plan page and please do not hesitate to contact our Bridgeport, TX physical therapy office. We do offer different payment options for your convenience.
- For patients who do not have insurance, we offer a discounted rate, due at the time of service.
We accept cash, check, debit card, and credit card. We are happy to discuss payment plan options as well. It is our policy that payment is made at the time of service.
Your insurance benefits are usually verified by the end of your first visit, and you will be informed of what, if any, payment is necessary on that date.
Please have your prescription, if applicable, and insurance card available when you call. This will allow us to verify your insurance benefits and provide you with an estimate of coverage.
To bring on your first visit:
- A prescription (if applicable) for physical therapy from your referring provider.
- Insurance information (we will make a copy of your card).
- Please arrive 20 minutes early to complete any remaining paperwork, so you can maximize your time in your evaluation.
- Please wear comfortable clothing that allows easy access to your problem areas.
- Worker’s compensation claims or automobile accident cases, also bring any case manager or insurance adjuster contact names, phone numbers, and claim number.
Yes, once you have completed your therapy sessions, your therapist will review your continuing home program.
We can make arrangements to meet you at your gym to work with you on determining what equipment may be beneficial, and what exercises would be helpful in your continued recovery.