I hope this message finds you well as we all continue to deal with the COVID-19 public health crisis.
We are considered essential healthcare providers- both by Texas state and federal guidelines- and we plan to continue our services with a focus on maximal safety as outlined by the CDC, state and local health officials.
Our clinic is open to care for our existing clients, as well as accepting new clients who wish to begin physical therapy.
For those who may need our care but are not quite ready to venture out, we highly suggest utilizing our Telehealth services. If you’re interested in a Telehealth appointment, request an appointment today!
Below are our updated policies & procedures:
CLINIC POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- All employees of Foundation Therapy will wear masks while in the office. We will continue manual therapy, but the patient may, of course, request to avoid manual therapy if that is their preference.
- All staff will be screened daily upon entering the clinic.
- Staff will continue our rigorous hand-washing and sanitizing procedures.
- All treatment tables and equipment will be cleaned between each patient, and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned multiple times during the day.
- Clinical staff will treat only 1 patient at a time. This will drastically reduce the number of people in the office at any one time and allow us to ensure effective social distancing.
- We will continue to take advantage of our multiple private rooms as requested or as necessary.
PATIENT POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- You will answer a short series of health screening questions. If you have any respiratory or gastrointestinal symptoms or other signs of illness on the day of your appointment, we would expect that you call our office and reschedule for a time when you are feeling entirely better.
- We recommend, but do not require, you to wear a mask or other face covering upon entering and during the entirety of your rehab session.
- Sanitize your hands immediately upon entry to the clinic. We invite you to bring a supply of your own, though we do have multiple stations where it is available for use during your rehab session.
- We recommend attending therapy without bringing guests when possible. If you are the caregiver and wish to wait in the clinic we recommend you wear a face mask or face covering and sanitize your hands immediately upon entry to the clinic.
We look forward to caring for all of our patients in need and thank you for your patience and understanding as we implement these safety procedures. The safety of all patients, employees and the community are our top priority.
With deep gratitude,
Chris Hicks, PT and the entire Foundation Therapy Team